Home - GM
Home How to Register Surgery times Appointments Home Visits Prescriptions Services Useful Info News Complaints Private Fees About Our Staff Contact

Coed y Glyn Surgery

Church Street


Ynys Mon LL77 7DU

01248 722229

Home Home - GM

Quick Links

Publication Scheme and  Information available from Practice 2019 v01.pdf

Complaints Procedures

If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the Doctors or any of the staff working in this Practice, please let us know.


If you have a concern about the service you have received from the doctors or staff, please let us know. We cannot accept concerns about staff from other medical/NHS institutions and in this situation you should ask them directly about their complaints procedure.

Any feedback, suggestions, compliments or concerns will help us to improve the service we offer.

We always do our best but sometimes despite our best efforts things do go wrong and you may want to complain or just want to tell us about your concerns or suggest improvements.

How to raise a concern

We hope that most problems can be solved at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be solved this way and you wish to make a formal complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible as this will help us to establish what happened more quickly and easily.

Raising a concern will not adversely affect the future care you receive from us.

If you wish to raise a concern please telephone or write to Bethan Williams, Practice Manager. You may prefer to discuss your concern face to face in which case an appointment can be arranged.

Access to your medical records and personal information will be limited to what is relevant to the investigation of your concern and will only be disclosed to people who need to know in order to investigate your concern.

You can also raise your concern with the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
The Concerns Team, Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2PW.

Tel: 01248 384194 FREE

E mail: ConcernsTeam.bcu@wales.nhs.uk

If you are unable to raise your concern yourself, then someone else, such as a relative or friend can do it for you but you will need to give your written consent. You can also raise a concern about someone who has died

You can also contact the Community Health Council for further help by contacting: Community Health Council,
Unit 11 Chestnut Court,

ParcMenai, Bangor,



Telephone: 01248 679284

What We Shall Do

We shall acknowledge your complaint within two working days and aim to have looked into your complaint within 10 working days of the date when you raised it with us. We shall be in a position to offer you an explanation, or a meeting with the people involved. When we look into your complaint we shall aim to:

Find out what happened and what went wrong;

Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this;

Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate;

Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.

What if you are still dissatisfied?

If you remain dissatisfied you may wish to refer the matter to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales

0845 601 0987 (calls are charged at a local rate)

or by e-mail ask@ombudsman-wales.org.uk

The postal address is:

Public Services Ombudsman for Wales,

1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae,

Pencoed CF35 5LJ

and the website address is


Switch to the Glan Menai Website Cymraeg